Trent joined Axiom Forensics in 2014 and is a Senior Manager.
Trent has specialised in the provision of forensic accounting and assurance services since 2010 and has been a Chartered Accountant since 2013. Trent’s focus has been primarily related to the assessment of loss and damage for the purposes of litigation, including the undertaking of business valuations and assessments of economic loss. Trent assists the Directors of Axiom Forensics in the preparation of financial models and expert reports for Court on matters such as business valuations, economic loss and damages assessments and ACCC competition matters.
Trent also has a considerable amount of audit and assurance experience, having previously provided services to a major investment bank and other asset managers with one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Litigation support, including valuations, economic loss claims and damages assessments.
- Analysis, development and review of complex financial models.
- Financial investigations, including review of accounting transactions, reconstruction of accounting records and unravelling complex accounting matters.
- Fraud investigations and risk management.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
- Certified Fraud Examiner.