Boyd joined Axiom Forensics in 2010 and is a Manager.
Since joining Axiom Boyd has gained considerable experience in areas relating to analysis and financial modelling while undertaking valuation, loss assessment and fraud investigation matters for a range of industries including financial services, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, health, mining, non-profit, retail/wholesale and manufacturing. Boyd is a data analytics specialist as it relates to accounting and other assignments.
Between 1993 and 2000 Boyd worked in the commercial and finance sectors, holding positions with various brokerage houses and a major finance company. He then assumed financial accountant and controller roles with a range of firms, including a geotechnical engineering practice and an insurance underwriting agency. Boyd achieved Certified Practising Accountant status in 2008, gaining recognition as one of seven graduating members completing all six course segments with high distinction.
- Financial investigations, including analysis of accounting transactions, reconstruction of accounting records and unravelling complex accounting matters.
- Litigation support, including valuations, economic loss claims and damages assessments.
- Fraud and corruption investigations.
- The analysis and development of complex financial models.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology.
- Member of the Certified Practising Accountants in Australia (CPA).