Abeed became an integral member of the IT and data analytics team at Axiom Forensics in 2009 and since joining he has applied his extensive experience to the resolution of complicated data related issues.
Abeed’s areas of expertise include extracting, transforming and loading data into generic templates for further analysis by the forensic accountants. His versatile skill-set working with various programming languages, databases and related software is critical in determining the right solution path for automating models, designing and developing production processes, as well as managing large databases to assist with complex financial investigations.
From 2005 to 2009 Abeed worked at JP Morgan as a database analyst programmer. Prior to 2005 he gained data work experience in the finance, government, health, education, manufacturing and real estate sectors for several years.
- Leading and managing the design, development and administration of several OLAP databases.
- Extracting raw data from various sources to normalise them in a structured database.
- Automating complex financial models in association with the forensic accounting team.
- Highly skilled with databases and development platforms including Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, VB.NET, MS Access, VBA, Crystal Reports and Oracle.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Science, University of New South Wales.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).